Schedule Your Back to School Dental Checkup
The summer is almost coming to a close. Is a bright smile on your end of summer checklist? With a few more weeks until the summers end, now’s a good time to contact Harbor Point Dental Group in Stamford, CT for your end of the summer and back to school dental checkups.
Dr. Frank Cimato recommends the following for your end of the summer and your back to school dental checklist:
- Regular dental examination
- Regular brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing
- Consult with your dentist if a dental sealant is recommended to prevent cavities and decay
- Eating healthy lunches and snacks
- Wear a mouthguard when playing sports and during physical education class
- Replace your toothbrush. We recommend that you replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when the bristles are frayed.
SCHEDULE YOUR DENTIST APPOINTMENT TODAY AND START THE SCHOOL YEAR WITH A BRIGHT SMILE
Harbor Point Dental is a featured Provider of Dental Direct. Dental Direct is a discounted dental savings plan program offering 30-60% savings on over 150 discounted dental services and 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member, per year. Enroll today.
We hope you have a great rest of the summer and look forward to seeing you soon for all your dental care needs!