Life today can be hectic and that may lead to forgetting something as you run out the door to work or bringing the kids to school. A healthy lunch is usually the first thing that is left on the counter or not prepared ahead of time.
Harbor Point Dental Group in Stamford, CT cares for your whole health and recommends eating a healthy lunch to maintain a happy and healthy smile throughout the day. We share some tips to have a lunch that is good for your whole health and teeth.
Tips for Healthy Lunch and Healthy Teeth
- Prepare ahead. Pack your lunch the night before.
- Keep a checklist or calendar of foods you enjoy and what days you will bring to lunch.
- Avoid a lot of snacking between meals.
- Maintain a grocery shopping list and choose a consistent day to go to the store.
- Choose moderation in drinking coffee and soda.
- Forgot your lunch or lunch meeting? Choose items on the menu that follow the food guide pyramid.
- Bring a portable toothbrush and toothpaste kit with you for use after lunch.
Our services range from General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Restorative Dentistry, to dental specialty services. Our Harbor Point Dental Group in-house team of Dental Specialists in Stamford, CT allows you to make us your one-stop shop for all of you oral health care needs.
Our highly qualified dental professionals understand the importance of family and serving needs for all ages. We make sure your children have their needs met and learn about the importance of dental care at an early age.