Maintain a Happy Smile With a Routine Dental Cleaning
Harbor Point Dental Group and Dr. Frank Cimato in Stamford, CT want to help you maintain a happy smile this summer. Your first question may be, how do I do this?
Routine dental cleanings are a big part of maintaining a healthy smile. We at Harbor Point Dental Group in Stamford, CT are here to provide the best possible oral health care in our state of the art dental spa.
Dental Exams: Check for Multiple Oral Health Concerns
Keep that Happy Smile, Schedule a Routine Dental Cleaning Today
Dr. Frank Cimato recommends the following on your summer dental checklist:
- Regular dental examination
- Brush and floss at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste and flossing
- Consult with your dentist if a dental sealant is recommended to prevent cavities and decay
- Eating healthy lunches and snacks
- Wear a mouthguard when playing sports and during outside activities
- Replace your toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends that you replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when the bristles are frayed.
- Start the summer on a healthy note and schedule an appointment today