Are you ready for summer break? At Harbor Point Dental, we love the summer time! Enjoying the well-deserved break after nine months of school and sports is essential to healthy living.
Remember, taking care of your oral health is important throughout the year. Keep your teeth healthy and bright during all of your summer activities. Here are 5 quick tips to remember throughout your summer adventures to ensure you can maintain that healthy smile throughout the season.
- Have a vacation dental travel kit prepared. This should contain the essentials like toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste and even a healthy snack for your teeth, like an apple
- Keep in stock extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and floss.
- Stay hydrated by drinking 8-12 glasses of water per day.
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth and floss twice-a-day.
- Schedule your back-to-school cleaning and checkup.
Other Topics of Interest
Save on Summer Dental Care Today
Harbor Point Dental is a featured Provider of Dental Direct. Dental Direct is a discounted dental savings plan program offering 30-60% savings on over 150 discounted dental services and 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member, per year. Enroll today.
Are You New to the Area? We Are Accepting New Patients
We at Harbor Point Dental would love to meet you! We are always happy to welcome new patients. Schedule your next dental appointment online. Don’t forget to ask us about our free teeth whitening options with your first appointment before you schedule your visit. Visit the link below to get started http://www.harborpointdentist.com.
New CareCredit Applicants Receive a Free Sonicare Brush when you charge $200 before June 30
Get 0% financing with Care Credit! Care Credit helps you pay for out of pocket dental expenses for you and your family. Until June 30, 2018, all approved, new CareCredit applicants can receive a free Sonicare brush when they make a charge of at least $200 before June 30, 2018. Start saving today.