It’s that time of year. Summer break is almost over and that means going back to school preparation. We are all creating our checklists for the upcoming school year that starts Sept. 1 for Stamford, CT Public Schools.
Now is a great time to schedule your back-to-school dental checkup at Harbor Point Dental Group in Stamford, CT.
Schedule an Appointment with us Today
Dr. Frank Cimato recommends the following on your back to school dental checklist:
- Regular dental examination
- Regular brushing with fluoride toothpaste and flossing
- Consult with your dentist if a dental sealant is recommended to prevent cavities and decay
- Eating healthy lunches and snacks
- Wear a mouthguard when playing sports and during physical education class
- Replace your toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends that you replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or when the bristles are frayed.
- Start the school year on a healthy note and schedule an appointment today.