Cavity Treatment Stamford CT
Do you think you may have a cavity?
Even if you don’t think you have a cavity, you may be in the high-risk zone for cavities. The following questions will help you ease your mind… or incline you to take a trip to your dentist for cavity treatment in Stamford CT. Either way, you should know these seven signs and signals of cavities!
1. Do you have sensitivity to sudden temperature changes of foods or liquids (i.e., hot and cold)?
2. Do you often have an unpleasant, foul taste that includes bad breath?
3. Do you notice any discoloration or darkening in your teeth especially between your teeth, on the biting surfaces of your teeth or at the gum line of your teeth?
4. Do you notice some level of discomfort in a tooth or teeth during or after you eat sweets?
5. Do you have poor nutrition?
6. Do you have poor oral hygiene habits?
7. Do you eat junk foods and snack often?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, it would be wise to consult your dentist. If you answered no to all of them, you now know how to prevent tooth decay. It’s your smile, and by taking the proper steps in caring for your teeth (brushing and flossing after meals, having a nutritional diet, getting your six-month cleanings) you can achieve a gorgeous smile! Now, go out and flash those pearly whites with pride!