What’s the number one thing on the mind of kids over the summer? It’s not taking care of your teeth. Harbor Point Dental Group cares about the overall health and wellness of your family.
We share some tips below how to incorporate a dental care routine into your child’s summer of adventures with friends and family.
- Make a checklist for each child of daily responsibilities and have it easily accessible to them.
- Brush and floss together as a family twice a day.
- Pack a travel dental care kit per child with a toothbrush, floss and toothpaste.
- Stay away from sugary foods and drinks as much as possible.
- Schedule back-to-school checkups and cleanings as soon as possible.
- Protect your child’s teeth with the proper sports protective gear.
- Stock your home with healthy snacks.
Save on Summer Dental Care Today
Harbor Point Dental is a featured Provider of Dental Direct. Dental Direct is a discounted dental savings plan program offering 30-60% savings on over 150 discounted dental services and 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member, per year. Enroll today.
Are You New to the Area? We Are Accepting New Patients
We at Harbor Point Dental would love to meet you! We are always happy to welcome new patients. Schedule your next dental appointment online. Don’t forget to ask us about our free teeth whitening options with your first appointment before you schedule your visit. Visit the link below to get started http://www.harborpointdentist.com.
New CareCredit Applicants Receive a Free Sonicare Brush when you charge $200 before June 30
Get 0% financing with Care Credit! Care Credit helps you pay for out of pocket dental expenses for you and your family. Until June 30, 2018, all approved, new CareCredit applicants can receive a free Sonicare brush when they make a charge of at least $200 before June 30, 2018. Start saving today.
Have a great summer!